Networking at IHIF
IHIF not only delivers relevant and informative content but will also dedicate a significant amount of time and space for peer-to-peer networking.
The programme allows time allocated to meet with industry colleagues old and new, and the opportunity to speak to our experts, sponsors and exhibitors.
IHIF Networking and Event Platform
The IHIF Networking and Event Platform will enhance your networking opportunities and allow you to access the most up-to-date information about the event. With this desktop platform and mobile app, you will be able to optimise your networking opportunities all year round by having real-time visibility of who is attending the event and what they do.
The platform will be available to all registered delegates from the date of its launch until one year after your registration date.
- Agenda: View the entire event agenda and create your own personal agenda
- Speakers: See the profiles of the event’s speakers
- Q&A & Polls: Interact and voice your questions and opinions in real-time at the event via their virtual stands, view their products and services and downloadable assets
- Announcements: You'll be notified when we send out announcements live at the event
- Networkers: See who else is coming to the event, connect & network with them all year round
- Sponsors: Learn more about the event’s incredible sponsors
- **For virtual attendees: Livestream the event
Follow this link here to log into the platform using the email address you registered with.
- For a handy how to guide for exhibitors please click here
- For a handy how to guide for attendees please click here
- For further FAQ's please click here
Please note: the platform is for registered IHIF attendees only.
Join Us In The IHIF Tech Hub
The Tech Hub provides an exclusive meeting space and exhibition hall where hotel owners, operators and their partners can gain the tools to understand the latest technology trends and how to use them to manage their real estate projects, grow asset value, improve customer engagement and gain competitive advantage via presentations, interactive discussions, masterclasses and demos.
THE TECH HUB PROGAMME* INCLUDES:
- Proptech: What do hotel investors need to know? Examining key trends in technology for real estate development and management including how proptech impacts investment strategies, and the potential of partnerships between proptech companies and hotel investors, developers and operators
- Smart Hotels: What do 5G & IoT Mean for Hospitality? An overview of the impact of 5G and IoT-Internet of Things on hotels in terms of enhancing the customer experience and managing properties, with examples from other sectors including retail, transport and sports real estate
- AI & the Customer Experience in Hospitality: How can Artificial Intelligence improve the customer experience in hotels and its impact on staffing, operations and profitability
- Decrypting Blockchain: Understanding the opportunities of blockchain for data management and cryptocurrency in hospitality: how it works, who it is for, what is the regulation etc.
- Tech Demos: a look at some of the most innovative products offered by proptech, hotel tech and travel tech companies
*Subject to change
Meet Our Exhibitors
Meet with over 50 exhibiting companies.
A buzzing and busy place, alive with networking, the exhibition hall is where IHIF gets its reputation as the place where deals are done. IHIF sponsors are the leading companies in our industry, and they use the IHIF exhibition hall to showcase a wide variety of products and services. This is the place where you can meet the most senior representatives from the industry’s leading providers, including:
Hotel Chains, Advisors, Serviced Apartments, Banks, Real Estate Agents, Investors, Consultants, Lawyers, Architects, Technology Services, Financiers, Destinations and more... Check out our sponsor page for who you could meet!
Evening Receptions at IHIF
Networking is one of the top reasons so many executives attend IHIF year after year. Opportunities to network are provided throughout the conference, from the lunches, coffee breaks, exhibition to the lavish evening receptions. Our evening receptions are the perfect way to meet with fellow attendees in a relaxed yet productive environment. Bon Appétit!
• Welcome Reception - Enjoy a warm IHIF welcome! Our Welcome Reception offers our attendees the chance to refuel and recharge with delicious fare. Say hello to fellow colleagues - old and new - and enjoy the relaxed networking set amongst the bustling exhibition hall.
• Gala Networking Reception - A fun and social way to close IHIF, enjoy our relaxed Gala Networking Reception with a culinary journey of food stations and artisan cocktail bars at every turn. Solidify relationships and close the deals that IHIF is known for facilitating.
Lunch at IHIF
The IHIF lunches offer invaluable networking opportunities. They not only offer first-class catering from our host hotel but are a great opportunity to develop new potential business partners and share time with important existing contacts. Lunch on day two will be a networking buffet and on day three will be a sit-down, three-course meal, with tables being hosted by the IHIF Sponsors and Patrons.