• Ascan joined ECE Real Estate Partners in October 2020 to oversee its hotel real estate investment activities.
• Since October 2015, Ascan was a member of the management committee for the business unit Northern Europe of NH Hotel Group and responsible for the expansion activities.
• Prior that, Ascan was since 2005 with Invesco Real Estate (London and Munich). Here Ascan was closely involved with the setup, fund raising, deal sourcing, asset management and fund administration of Invesco’s first hotel fund.
• Before joining Invesco, Ascan spent over six years at JLL Hotels in London working across valuations, brokerage and eventually as Vice President in asset management.
• Ascan started out in 1992 as a Hotelkaufmann trainee in the luxury hotel sector (Fairmont Hamburg Vier Jahreszeiten Hotel) and in 1999 graduated with a first class BSc (Hons) from University of Surrey, Guildford, UK.
Speaking at International Hospitality Investment Forum