Yasmine Mahmoudieh is a London-based Architect and visionary designer/project enabler, working globally. She opened an office in Los Angeles at age 26 after graduating from UCLA and had scaled her business to 4 offices in Europe. She has a holistic approach to design, which merges from human psychology and cutting-edge technology.
•Expert on hotel projects
•Visiting professor for 9 years at the EHL Hotel School in Lausanne and Institut Paul Bocuse in Lyon
•Worldwide guest lecturer on hotels and mixed use projects, own projects and future vision of design and architecture
•Nominated for Brit List 2018, most important personalities in the hospitality sector in the UK.
•Worked on Airbus A380, Deutsche Bank, Kempinski Hotels in Moscow, Bad Saarow, Intercontinental Hotels, Berchtesgaden and St Petersburg, Radisson SAS Hotel, Copenhagen and Berlin, Nevai Verbier, Switzerland, Saalbach Hinterglemm, Film festival Berlinale, Augeo in Rimini, Italy, the latest project Strandhotel Atlantic & Villa Meeresstrand, Usedom
•Office, shopping centers, museums and mixed use projects in Russia, USA,UK, Eastern Europe
•Development of Lifestyle Hotel brands
•Selected for the second time to design a sleep set at Sleep+Eat 2018 in London.
•Board member of BLLA (Boutique, Lifestyle and Lodging Association)
• One out of 5 European design office to be included in ‘Leading by design’ by Leading Hotels of the World
• Visiting professor at EHL ( Hotel Ecolière de Lausanne) for 9 years and at the Institut Paul Bocuse in Lyon
• Foundation of myKidsy, a tech company.
• Knowledge of 6 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Farsi).
Selection of awards
• European Spa Award for Augeo , Rimini . Italy
• Euroshop Award, best Stand design for HI-MACS®• Nevai Hotel Verbier Hospitality Design award
• Resort Intercontinental Berchtesgaden European Hotel Design Award and 5 times winner of the World Travel Award
• Radisson Hotel Copenhagen European Design Award
• Radisson SAS Berlin Innovation Award
Speaking at International Hospitality Investment Forum