Yasmine Mahmoudieh
Yasmine Mahmoudieh
Architect & Interior Designer
Yasmine Mahmoudieh
Bio

Yasmine has an award-winning international architecture and design office.
She is an ambassador for sustainability, architecture, and design for several global organisations.

She is known for her innovative work in the hospitality sector working with multisensory design and 3D printing out of plastic waste

After studying in several countries Yasmine graduated from UCLA (aged 26) she opened her first studio in LA, and today has her headquarters in London.

Although 70% of her work is in the hospitality sector the remaining 30% is divided amongst high end retail, office and mix use projects, high end residential, luxury yacht and cruise ship design and museum projects. Her work can be found across Europe, the United States, to the Middle East and Asia, and even in the skies above, working as one of the few chosen designers to have worked on the Airbus A380. Her unique holistic approach to design, which merges from human psychology and cutting-edge technology, has resulted in an acclaimed international showcase of award-winning, one-of-a-kind projects.

Yasmine has been a visiting professor at EHL Lausanne and L’Institut Paul Bocuse in Lyon.
She is a regular guest lecturer at universities and hotel conferences in London, New York (NYU), Los Angeles (UCLA), Monte Carlo, Lausanne, Shanghai and Moscow among many other cities. Yasmine is also a mentor at the Royal College of Arts (RCA) for the architecture department.

Speaking at International Hospitality Investment Forum

Sweat the Asset: Innovative Ancillary Revenues

Speaking at IHIF Virtual

IHIF Live Studio

A mix of discussions, interviews and view from the IHIF Live Studio with special guests.