Bird & Bird is an international law firm with a focus on helping organisations being changed by technology and the digital world. With over 1350 lawyers in 29 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and North America, we're ready to help you wherever you are in the world.
Our international Hotels, Hospitality & Leisure team works with hotel owners, investors, operators and lenders on deals across all segments of the market, including boutique and lifestyle hotels and serviced apartments. We advise on traditional M&A, leasing, development and finance transactions, but we also specialise in negotiating management and franchise agreements and advising on the tech and data protection requirements of the modern hotel business.
Our team, which includes individuals ranked as the leading experts in the hotel sector, works closely alongside our top-ranked Franchising, Tech & Comms and Data Protection teams. Our work across the wider hospitality, leisure and travel sector covers wellness brands and online travel agencies, as well as food & beverage operations.
We share your commitment to the industry, recognising that it's about much more than just bricks. Our cross-border team of experts offers a joined-up, industry-focused service to support your business, advising you on:
• Advertising and marketing
• Brand management
• Corporate matters
• Consultancy agreements (including F&B)
• Tax strategy and ownership structuring
• Data protection
• Dispute resolution
• Franchising, licensing and multi-channel expansion
• Hotel management agreements
• Hotel financing
• HR services and employment
• Insolvency and restructuring
• Intellectual property
• Real estate issues including acquisitions and disposals, operating leases, retail leases, concession arrangements and construction matters (including procurement)
• Trade Secrets