A Questex Commitment.
Together we can create a safe space where business can flourish.
Your health and safety—and ours—are important! With 100+ in-person events globally, Questex is monitoring data daily by country, state, local government and venue, and incorporating Berlin Senate Department for Health and WHO guidelines on vaccines, testing and protocols to achieve the best safety results.
We are sharing our safety plans with you below. A highly detailed plan will be reviewed and approved by local authorities before the event. We will continue to monitor the best ways to stay safe which may result in adjustments to this plan.
Getting you back to business…safely. It happens here.
Room For Big Ideas
In accordance with government guidance and local mandates, our events will follow new standards for health and safety. This is conscientious event planning that provides room for you to think big.
Directional signage will keep traffic flowing smoothly to avoid congestion or areas that could lead to close contact. A one-way system will be implemented throughout the exhibition with clear signage and extra staff to control flow and prevent bottlenecks.
We’ll be monitoring the overall event capacity via scanning.
Plenary content will be streamed to overflow rooms as well as to mobile and desktop devices (via the IHIF networking and event platform).
A Safe Space
We care about clean. It’s one of the most critical and effective ways to keep you and your fellow attendees safe throughout the event. We appreciate your cooperation!
- IHIF will be adhering to IHG’s clean promise
- We all need to do our part to keep our community safe. Plan to:
- Wear a surgical mask other than when consuming food or drink
- Only remove your mask to eat or drink when seated or stood at a table. Food and drink must not be consumed whilst moving
- Follow one way signage
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well
- Multiple hand sanitiser stations will be distributed throughout the hotels, and disinfectant wipes and sprays will be provided in addition to signage to encourage regular hand-washing
- Hygiene screens installed at registration & cloakroom facilities
- Enhanced and visible cleaners will be onsite throughout the event to clean public areas, registration areas, exhibition stands, session rooms, meeting areas, restrooms, catering stations and all high-touch areas etc.
- We will be working closely with all suppliers to ensure they are adhering to COVID-19 health and safety policies, e.g. audio-visual company to provide extra microphones, with all equipment being sanitised after each use
- We are encouraging the use of digital materials in place of physical promotional/informational materials
Rapid Response Team
Questex is being hyper-vigilant when it comes to safety. We’re monitoring data daily by region and venue and incorporating Berlin Senate Department for Health and WHO guidelines to ensure we have the right resources and processes in place.
Rowan Scahill is the IHIF's Rapid Response Team leader and is supported by on-site staff and partners.
We will follow approved health authority guidance on screening participants. All participants and Quetex staff must be fully vaccinated to be admitted into the event.
We have aligned with local departments on processes for best safety protocols and are prepared to act quickly if an individual is feeling sick or showing symptoms of illness.
Medical personnel will be available on-site to provide medical assistance.
A certified health and safety consultant will be employed to offer advice on detailed health & safety procedures, risk assessments, response plans & to monitor all suppliers & exhibitors to ensure a complete COVID-19 compliant event.
Whether it be through our show website, mobile app, email or on-site signage, we will be providing the essential information to keep you in the know.
We have an extensive new pre-event communication plan to ensure our delegates, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers feel confident in our COVID-19 health and safety producers, as well as their onsite practices.
Safety reminders and any updated information from local health officials will be provided daily.
Welcome packets will be delivered electronically to attendees before they arrive on site, explaining the specific health and safety precautions being implemented at the event. Onsite, event signage will be set up to help remind all delegates of health and safety measures, restriction guidelines & hygiene measures.
Bringing people together and driving business forward.
Through event and digital experiences Questex helps audiences discover new ways to expand and optimize their businesses, to learn the ins and outs of unique solutions and to find the right providers when they are ready to buy.