Networking at R&R
R&R does not only deliver relevant and informative content but will also dedicate a significant amount of time and space for peer-to-peer networking.
The programme allows time allocated to meet with industry colleagues old and new, and the opportunity to speak to our experts, sponsors and exhibitors. We advise coming armed with plenty of business cards!
Here are just some of the ways you can make the most of your time at R&R 2021!
An exciting way to kick off the conference, participants will enjoy a fast-paced business card exchange to meet colleagues in just one place! Attendees will get just under a minute per "meeting" to shake hands, exchange cards and determine if their partner is a fit for a future project. Attendees are encouraged to set up one-to-one meetings throughout the rest of the conference.
Pack plenty of business cards. 95% of our attendees say they make lucrative connections during this exchange!
Exclusive Drinks Receptions
At the close of each day, we invite you to unwind with great food, drinks and music. Our evening receptions are the perfect way to continue networking after conference hours and ensure you make the most out of your time away from the office.
R&R Agora: Exhibition Hall & Troubleshooting Bar
The R&R Agora is the gathering place for delegates to network, have informal meetings and experience the Exhibition Hall and Troubleshooting Bars.
Embark on an experiential journey to engage with fellow delegates and learn more about how our Sponsors can help you grow your business in the Mediterranean region. The Exhibition Hall is where you can discover the finance you have been searching for, the architect who can make your plans a reality, or the consultancy who can help and advise you on how to pull a project together. Discover the latest projects, tools and services to help drive your business.
R&R Networking Platform
The R&R networking platform will enhance your networking opportunities and allow you to access the most up-to-date information about the event. With this desktop platform and mobile app, you will be able to optimize your networking opportunities all year round by having real-time visibility of who is attending the event and what they do.
The platform will be available to all registered delegates from the date of its launch until one year after your registration date.
• Agenda: View the entire event agenda and create your own personal agenda
• Speakers: See the profiles of the event’s speakers
• Q&A & Polls: Interact and voice your questions and opinions in real-time during the event
• Networking: See who else is attending the event, connect & network with them all year round
• Sponsors: Learn more about the event’s incredible sponsors via their virtual booths and downloadable assets
• Maps: Check-out the exhibition floorplan
• Follow Us: Follow us on our various social media with a single click
• Announcements: You'll be notified when we send out announcements live at the event
More details coming soon